2/13/07

I dddddddddo

Fortunately there was not stuttering at crunch time. Sarah and I were so lucky to have a dry day for our Tahoe wedding and the sun even came out right during the ceremony. We both feel that was a great blessing.




The first day of our honeymoon we went for a little jaunt in the snow.


We left poor Ti here:


And then the next day we were here - Aloha:


The next exciting event is the lil bambino on the way. Lots of good life changes that Sarah and I are looking forward to.

6 Comments:

At 2/13/2007, Blogger Steve Griffiths said...

beautiful.

 
At 2/13/2007, Blogger diskzero said...

Kauai? I am not skilled enough to identify each island by the coast line.

I bet you had a great time!

 
At 2/13/2007, Blogger nosajpalnud said...

your skills are good diskZ - those pics were on the Na Pali Coast

 
At 2/14/2007, Blogger banks said...

congrats.

 
At 2/14/2007, Blogger diskzero said...

Cool! Water looks high. We did the one day kayak down the Napali in July and you could actually see the beaches and caves which now appear to be submerged.

It looks like maybe you are standing on the very, very windy part of the trail out of Ke'e. Man, I can't remember the trail name now. I wish I was there though!

I bet you will both remember it forever.

 
At 3/05/2007, Blogger Erik the angry said...

Kalalau trail. Teresa and I backpacked it on our honeymoon in 1995! Ah, wonderful memories.... thanks for the pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home